Sunday, October 17, 2010

Welcome to the Book Endorser

This is my blog where I promote books. That's right. This is not the place where you will find an "honest" review, because I don't want to judge whether a book is good or not. I want to tell you what I enjoyed about a story. I want to celebrate the success an author has had in making the trek from idea to published book. This is my attempt to bring a bit of optimism to an industry where criticism reigns.
I like to read a variety of books, so don't be surprised if you see everything from Science Fiction to Self Help to Women's Inspiration. I'm also up for endorsing new or upcoming books, including e-books. If you're interested in an endorsement, please feel free to contact me.
Thanks for dropping by and visiting. I hope you'll check back often. When do, leave me a comment. It's just another way to celebrate and pass around warm fuzzies. Oh, and if you want to know more about my writing journey, check out my main blog, Eye Feathers.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look who loves it, too!